Quesadilla con Huevos
Tortillas, eggs, cheese, and salsa can be enjoyed at any meal. Enjoy this main dish with a salad and a piece of fruit for a well balanced lunch.
Recipe Source: MyPlate.gov
- 1/2 cup cheddar or colby jack cheese (grated)
- 2 eggs (scrambled)
- 4 flour tortillas (6 – 8 inch)
4 Tablespoons salsa (Optional)
- Put 2 Tablespoons of cheese and 1/4 of the scrambled eggs on each tortilla.
- Heat 2 quesadillas at a time in microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds or until cheese melts.
- Top with salsa (if using) and fold tortilla in half to serve.