Recipe Source: ChooseMyPlate
- 4 whole wheat tortilla
- 8 tbs ranch dressing
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- Spread 2 tbs of ranch onto the inside of each tortilla.
- Place 1/4 of each vegetable into the tortilla to assemble your rainbow of veggies.
- Gently fold in the bottom and roll up your tortilla to make the wrap.
- Cut in half to reveal the rainbow, and serve!
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.