Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasting brings out the sweet flavor of Brussels sprouts.
Recipe Source: foodhero.org
- 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts. Cut large Brussels sprouts in half from top to bottom; leave small Brussels sprouts whole.
- In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lining the baking sheet with foil or baking parchment will help with clean-up.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring once after 10 to 15 minutes. Sprouts should be tender and browned.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.