Simple Mexican Cucumber Salad
Chili powder and lime juice are the secret ingredients in this fresh and delightful cucumber and orange salad. Try adding sliced white onion for extra flavor!
Recipe Source: MyPlate.gov
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon or lime (the juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash the cucumbers, oranges, and lemon or lime under cold running water.
- Slice the cucumbers. Peel and cut the oranges into small pieces.
- Place cucumber slices and orange pieces in a medium size bowl. Add chili powder, lemon or lime juice and salt.