Skillet Green Beans with Peaches
Get in some of your fruits and veggies for the day with this awesome combination of peaches and green beans. Green beans are a good source of vitamin K and vitamin C.
Recipe Source: fingerlakeseatsmartnewyork.org recipes skillet green beans peaches
- 2 peaches, sliced and cut into chunks
- 1 pound trimmed green beans
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl toss the green beans with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Heat skillet to medium high heat. Cook the green beans, stirring often until beans are crisp-tender, (5-8min.) add peaches and continue to cook until peaches are lightly browned, (3-4 minutes).
- Top with raw sunflower seeds & serve.