Smoky Mustard Maple Salmon
It doesn’t get much easier — or more delicious — than this ultra-fast salmon recipe. The sweetness of the maple balances the tangy mustard while spices like smoked paprika or ground chipotle adds even more flavor!
Recipe Source: MyPlate.gov recipe
- 3 Tablespoons whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika or ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 4-oz skinless, salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, maple syrup, paprika (or chipotle), pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Spread the mustard mixture evenly on the salmon.
- Roast until just cooked through, approximately 8-12 minutes.