Baked Sweet Potato Chips
This simple recipe makes a fabulous healthy snack and side dish
Recipe Source: USDA.gov
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut 4 sweet potatoes into thin slices.
- Combine 1 Tbs. of olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a dash of seasoning salt in a bowl. Add sweet potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- Cover a lightly oiled nonstick baking sheet with a single layer of potatoes. Roast for 20 minutes, turning once, until golden and tender. After roasting, broil on each side for 1 minute.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.