Stovetop Tuna Casserole
Try this hearty and healthy meal that the entire family will love!
- 1/8 Tsp pepper
- 1 Can (5 ounces) tuna in water, drained
- 1 Tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 Can (10.5 ounces) low sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 Ounces egg noodles (4 1/2 cups dry)
- 2 Cups frozen peas
- 1/2 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/3 Cup nonfat or 1% milk
- Cook noodles using package directions. Add peas for last three minutes. Drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add to drained noodles, and stir well.
- Cook on low heat, stirring often, until heated through. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.