Summer Squash Tuna Pasta Salad
Tuna adds protein to this quick and easy summer squash pasta salad. Try adding any variety of veggies to make this a more colorful and filling dish.
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 2 cans (5 oz each) tuna in water – drained
- 1/2 cup summer squash (zucchini/yellow squash) (diced)
- 1/4 cup carrots (sliced)
- 1/3 cup onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients with the pasta and gently fold together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.