Use these simple ingredients to create a delicious bruschetta that is full of flavor!
Recipe Source: Simply Recipes
- 5 Roma (plum) tomatoes or about 25 grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 cloves garlic or 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic or garlic powder
- 1/2 loaf French or Italian bread, sliced and toasted, or about 30 whole grain crackers
- Wash and dice tomatoes.
- Place in strainer or colander and drain off liquid.
- Combine in bowl remaining ingredients.
- To serve, spread on toasted bread or whole grain crackers.