Tropical Overnight Oatmeal
Breakfast is a snap with a quick step the night before. Mix oats with yogurt and refrigerate overnight. Add bananas and pineapple chunks in the morning!
Recipe Source: myplate.gov
- 2/3 cup old fashion oats (uncooked)
- 2/3 cup non-fat milk
- 2/3 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Mix oats, milk, yogurt and allspice in two bowls or glass jars.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, add pineapple, banana, and walnuts.