A whole orange goes into this refreshing drink, making it nice and thick. It’s healthy enough to make a great grab-and-go breakfast and delicious enough to be an anytime treat.
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large overripe banana, sliced (and frozen, if possible)
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 cup fresh, frozen, or canned pineapple chunks
- 2 ice cubes (if using non-frozen fruit)
- 1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Put the top on tightly. Turn on the blender to medium speed and blend until the mixture is smooth, 30-60 seconds.
- Divide the smoothie equally between the two glasses and serve right away, or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.