Tuscan Potato Skillet
Lemon zest, garlic and rosemary add a delightful Tuscan twist to this green bean, potato and chicken skillet. The best part? Only having to use one pan to whip up this weeknight favorite, which also makes clean-up a breeze!
Recipe Source: MyPlate.gov
- 10 petite red potatoes, about 1 cup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound chicken pieces, about 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive (divided)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced), about 4 teaspoons
- 2 1/2 cups frozen green beans (thawed, 12 oz. bag)
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- Cut each potato into 4 wedges. Place in a large microwave-safe bowl and season with salt and pepper. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir and microwave for 4 minutes more.
- While potatoes are cooking, cut each chicken tenderloin into 4 equal pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until nicely browned, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining oil and potatoes; cook and stir for 5 minutes more to brown potatoes and fully cook chicken.
- Stir in rosemary, garlic, green beans, lemon zest and juice. Cook for a few minutes more to heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.