Simply, a healthy dinner dish for a busy night.
Recipe Source: What’s Cooking? USDA Mixing Bowl
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 cups red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 2 cups yellow summer squash, diced
- 3 cups lima beans, frozen
- 3 cups corn kernels, frozen
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, coarsely chopped
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add oil.
- Add onion; cook until translucent (2 minutes). Add garlic, bell peppers, zucchini, squash, lima beans, and corn.
- Season as desired; cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender (10 minutes). Stir in sage and serve.