Vegetable Quiche Muffins
This easy, and delicious dish is a nutrition powerhouse that you can involve your entire family to make. Broccoli is an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K.
Recipe Source: FoodHero
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion (any type)
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup diced tomato (fresh)
- 2 cups nonfat or 1% milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup baking mix (for biscuits or pancakes)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or basil and oregano)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle cheese, onions, broccoli, and tomatoes in muffin cups.
- Place remaining ingredients in a bowl and beat until smooth. Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.