Veggie Scramble Wrap
Great for breakfast on the go. Make it your way by using your favorite mix of vegetables.
Recipe Source: ChopChopFamily.org
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen vegetables (bell peppers, onions, broccoli, and mushrooms)
- 1 cup egg substitute or 4 eggs
- 2 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- ¼ cup grated lowfat Cheddar cheese
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook vegetables until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add egg substitute and stir until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Place half of the egg mixture in each tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.
- Wrap the tortilla around the egg mixture and enjoy.