Very Berry Muesli
Muesli makes a delicious breakfast. Try drizzling with milk.
Recipe Source: foodhero.org very berry muesli
- 1 cup low-fat fruit yogurt
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup nonfat or 1% milk
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (try raisins, apricots, dates)
- 1/2 cup chopped apple (about 1/3 of a medium apple)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- In medium bowl, mix oats, yogurt, and milk.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
- Add dried and fresh fruit, and mix gently.
- Serve scoops of muesli in small dishes. Sprinkle each serving with chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.