Watermelon and Fruit Salad
Delicious and refreshing. Kids love it!
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org Watermelon Fruit Salad
- 1 cup watermelon, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen/thawed)
- ½ cup apple, banana or pear, diced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey or brown sugar
- Place watermelon, strawberries and blueberries in a serving bowl.
- Add your choice of diced apple, banana or pear. Gently mix well.
- In a small bowl combine lime juice and honey or brown sugar. Pour over fruit and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.