Try this easy parfait for an easy breakfast or snack! It can be prepared ahead of time and kept refrigerated in an airtight jar or container for a quick grab-and-go treat.
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 4 bananas, chopped or sliced
- 3 cups (24 ounces) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups low-fat granola
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Divide half the chopped banana between six cups or bowls.
- Place 1/4 cup yogurt on top of banana in each cup.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup granola on top of yogurt in each cup.
- Repeat layers of banana, yogurt and granola. Eat right away or cover and refrigerate until eating.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.