Want to make this a fun child experience? The children can: open the juice, stir things together, use a spoon to fill small cups, and put the sticks in.
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org
- 1 quart low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate (6 ounce can)
- Stir all the ingredients together.
- Spoon into 24 popsicle molds or small waxed paper cups. Insert wooden craft sticks in the center of each popsicle.
- Freeze about 2 to 3 hours depending on the size of the popsicle.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers within 2 hours.