Zesty Herb Salad Dressing
Vinegar, orange juice, and herbs combine to give this dressing a sweet and tangy flavor. Season to your taste.
Recipe Source: ChooseMyPlate.gov
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/3 cup tomato or orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Put all the ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid.
- Put on the lid. Shake well.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving. Refrigerate any leftovers.