Chunky Black Bean Dip
This chunky bean dip is great paired with a whole grain crackers, or fresh vegetables!
Recipe Source: FoodHero.org Chunky Black Bean Dip
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed, drained
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- For a smooth dip, place ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth OR For a chunky dip, mash beans well with a fork or potato masher, stir in remaining ingredients. Add additional water as needed for desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.