No-Bake Granola Bars
No-bake granola bars are healthier since you can reduce the added sugar and eliminate preservatives.
Recipe Source: commonthreads.org
- 1/2 cup nut butter or seed butter (almond butter used for nutrient analysis)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- In a bowl mix together nut butter or seed butter, honey, cinnamon, and oats.
- Press mixture into an 8 x 8 baking dish
- If desired, add toppings such as nuts, seeds, or dried fruit!
- Refrigerate for easy slicing. Cut into 6 pieces for serving.