Apple Cranberry Salad Toss
Enjoy the best flavors with this sweet and tart green salad. Light yet crisp, it’s a perfect dish for any season.
Recipe Source: US Dept. of Agriculture, SNAPed Connection
- 1 head of lettuce (about 10 cups)
- 2 apples(medium, sliced)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup green onions (sliced)
- 3/4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- Toss lettuce, apples, walnuts, cranberries, and onions in a large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.